
Hi everyone!
Welcome to my Blog (teehee, I love that word!)
Now you can read about what I have been up to and hopefully I will be able to figure out how to attach pici`s for you all too J It will also help me- I wont have to repeat my weekends so many times…. Not that I mind of courseJ I will try to update it as much as possible.
For starters, everything is going great!
Last night I had to go to a recording studio and record some English stuff for a speech contest. I have never been to a recording studio before so it was great fun! After reading the “Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? And little blue and little yellow books we did some short conversations, and for the whole 15 mins of work we got a whole extra day of paid leave and a banquet for dinner! The people in the rotary club who organizes the speech contest are like millionaires and paid for all our dinner (and wouldn’t accept “no thank you, im full” for an answer) Got driven there and back in a really awesome Mercedes with as many buttons and gadgets as the bat mobile! Had a blast!
Anyways its nearly knock off time..
さようなら
2 comments:
Awesome Kirsty. Should be fun reading up on your adventures in Japan! X'D
Thanks Stew :)
Post a Comment