Sunday, February 12, 2006

名古屋 動物園 / Nagoya zoo!!!





















Woke up the morning wondering what on earth we were going to do for the day..... So we decided to jump on the net and look up "Things to do in Nagoya" (how original) Anyways, we found 2 super duper things we could do! :) 1. the Aquarium or 2. The ZOO!!! Well. it was a tough choice but i chose the Zoo!!! LOL
Anyway apart for the freezing coldness, I had the bestest time! They had some of the most awsomest animals!! Great, Great, Great! Here are some picci`s for you all!! Hope you like them as much as i do :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, fun! I love Zebras and the reptile houses at zoo's. Were there enclosures big? The flamingoes look so pink/red! I have no idea what the name of that last thing is, the snout one, but it looks cool. I wonder what the aquarium is like? After going to Sydney Aquarium and then Taronga zoo, I decided I like aquariums better, fishies and sharks don't look as if they know they are trapped, while animals do!

Kirsty said...

You have a a good point about how the fishies dont look so trapped but the enclosures where a good size and the animals looked really well looked after!
Everytime i start to feel sorry for the animals at the zoo, i just think of Madacasca.. hehe they liked it there!!! Will go to the aquarium next time.. will let you know how it goes! :)