A little earlier i wrote a blog "What will they think of next" well, it didnt take long to answer that question!Yep! It`s time to say Sayonara to your wallets peoples, and say a big Konnichi wa to your new "Osaifu Keitai" (Wallet mobile phone) Here is a pic of the latest "Edy" system here in Japan. You can pay for almost everything now just by a beeb of your mobile fone! Fuel, movie tickets, groceries, train tickets and even drinks from vending machines!!
Here is a pic of my b`ball coach buying a drink with his "Osafu Keitai"
"Coins??? What are coins??
2 comments:
Ohh, cool. Does it cost more for the drinks though if you get charged through your Mobile? My friend April said there are coke machines In Brisbane where you can only pay by mobile. I think they are normally newr bus stations and places where people would try and steal coins from them. Think I saw some around Sydney too. Ofcourse the drinks aren't as cool or strange as you'd get over there! Seen any "used panties" vending machines? They are the ultimate in Japanese weirdness I'm thinking :0
Nup, doesnt cost anymore money to use your mobile!
I recon its unreal.. when i first got here it was just vending machines but now its like, corner stores, train staions, fuel stations and you can even beep your bills that come in the mail and pay them by using your fone!!! Its cool!
Naam, havnt seen any used panties ones around here... was some in Tokushima though.. They are so embarresed about sex and the sort over here but they have used undies machines and love hotels with lights that go around like an airport so people can find them... I just dont get it LOL
Post a Comment