
Ok, I have a story to tell about my weirdest start to the morning EVER!
It all stared on this Thursday morning when i woke up to the usual sound of my (Aint no hollerback girl) alarm tune. I reached for my fone to smak it once so i could get 5 more minuets sleep.... but to my surprise I opened my eyes to see someone STANDING half in and half out of my WINDOW!
At first i thought it was Blacky... so i was like, "What the hell are you doing in here?" Then the person answered me in Japanese... i was like... hmm.. why in the world is Blacky (who`s American) speaking to me in Japanese?. (And i cant speak or understand Japanese in the mornings) So i thought... crap! I need to find something to hit this person over the head with!! (I could only see there legs) Then i realised... wait... i can`t do that.. im nakey!! AAAHHHH (Lucky no bits were exposed) ekk
Anyway, after waking up a bit (and could finally understand some Japanese) I realised it was my LANDLORD!!!.... NO KIDDING! She was like, "Its raining outside, so i came in to take your futon (doona) off the line!" I was like... ahhh thank you... then she left!!! UNREAL!
There are sooo many things wrong with this story.....
1- Who the hell do my landlords think they are letting themselves into my apartment (with a spare key, i might add).
2- I can`t believe i didn`t hear anyone come into my apartment... literally step over me and open my window.... gives a new meaning to "sleeping through earthquakes" Maybe a bear can really come into my room and steal food out of my fridge without waking me up.... AAAHHH either that or the landlord would let them in...
3- Josh, you should FORGET about not wanting to sleep nakey in case there is an earthquake and someone has to drag you out with no clothes on.... you should be more worried about your LANDLORD!!!

So, now I have to decide what im going to do/say to my landlords? Any ideas anyone? ... hmm
2 comments:
It good that ur moving in a way that its not right for ur landlord to do that, I hope you upped them for doing so. Did you move into bluey's house, or somewhere else, are you still livin in Komatsu.
I`m movin next week into Bluey`s old apartment! YIPPEE!
I can`t wait! You should come to my house warming party... :) LOL
BBQ and drinks OUTSIDE! HOORAY! ... If it stops raining that is... :(
Post a Comment