Ok, ok.... I have a question... Has anyone else realised that for my whole life everyone has called me "Kirst" or "The Kirst" and that it can translate to "Cursed" hmm... i was just wondering if for 23 years this has been an ongoing joke i havn`t picked up on.... (>_<) GRRR!
p.s it wasn`t me who picked up on it either... Blacky did....
well? well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow... I never thought of that O.o Then again I normally think of you as "The Kirsty Person" =D
Yeah sure, sure... #Gives you both a sarcastic look# It`s all a big concpiracy isn`t it!!! Well I found you all out! :P
but i am sure someone other than yourself gave you that name, cause i dont think i have never called you "The kirst" nor "Kirst". Its someone else who's giving u that name. Bloody parents haha hehe
You have called me Kirst.. I`m sure!
Julie calls me "The Kirst". Even the letters she sends me here in Japan always have "The Kirst" as my name... heehee!
And everyone else calls me Kirst... hmm maybe i`m just the cursed one... (;_;)
Post a Comment