Ok, Ok... Someone help me here...
I woke 3 days ago and my hand didn`t work.... Its sleeping and wont wake up..... HELP! I can`t write, can`t hold my keys and cant even lift a 2L bottle of water!..... Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If your hand won't work you could have strained a muscle or slept on it weird and damaged something or pinched a nerve? Maybe it's time to go to a doctor, even though I hear Japanese Doctors are weird. I hope everything is ok and you get well soon :0
Oh and I went to this huge bookstore in Sydney called Kinokuniya, it was really cool. There was a small display of notepads and merchandise with two little black and white pigs on them called "monokuro Boo"... I had to buy a small notepad just because they are the cutest most minimalistic things I have ever seen in my life :0 Now I need to buy more things with these pigs on them O_O I'm becoming a consumerist whore. Help me :0
Kirsty,
Your hand feels numb and picking things up can be difficult....You most likely have carpel tunnel syndrome...don’t worry as it’s very common, usually a result of over use (involving bending your wrist back for long periods of time). See a doctor and he/she will probably recommend wearing a splint while you sleep and some vitamin B...
Regards,
Matthew
Never heard such a thing
Read up on this it may help
http://www.cureresearch.com/symptom/hand-numb.htm
here is something I looked up for you http://www.cureresearch.com/symptom/hand-numb.htm but dont get freaked out.
Thanks heaps peoples! I went to 2 doctors and after an X-ray and lots of waiting, they decided that they really didnt know what it was and that i should just wait a month till it got worse and then they would know whats wrong! But you where right thanks Matthew! They did give me Vit B tablets!! Who knows whats going on.... I guess i will just have to wait! :(
As for the pigs Stew, they are really popular over here at the moment too! and don`t worry, you should see my car and my house now.. its full of stitch stuff... I suppose, as they say... there is one in every family :p! Give me your addie and i`ll send ya some more monokuro Boo stuff if ya want :)
thanks Mic! Very interesting.... *worried*
Post a Comment