My birthday is just 5 more sleeps away and i thought that this year i would be able to have a birthday just for me!!! HOORAY!! (no offence Kylie) But as always, I was soooo wrong!
As some of you know, the CQU students are here for 3 months. (Like i did the very first time i came to Japan in 2001.) I have been helping organise activities and stuff for them and found out that one of Sandy`s friends Bec`s birthday is ..... SHOCK HORROR... the 9th of October!... DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!! oh but wait... it gets better.... SHE IS THE SAME AGE AS ME!!!!!!! and only born 3 hours before me! IMAGINE THAT!!!! I have another twin I didn`t know about!! WHY DIDN`T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!!!!!
The weirdest thing is that this is not the first time this has happened! When i lived in Tokushima for a year I found out that my friend Miho`s birthday was ALSO on the same day as mine!!!! So again.. i had to share my birthday!
For just once i want a birthday just for me! *sob*
hmmm It`s a curse... i swear!!!
Oh.. and shut up....... I am NOT selfish! GRRRR
*grumbly Kirsty person*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woah, that really is a curse. Hey, the more the merrier right? =D
Happy Birthday Kirst!!
Hope you had a good one,
Allissa
Hapopy Birthday Kirsty!!! *I meant to come back on the right day and say it but then I forgot *
Thanks mateys! :)
Post a Comment