Wow that's insane. I saw soemthign else about cloaks liek these ages ago, hat are covered in thousands of tiny cameras and lcd screen dots. Can you imagine bumping into someone invisible. How creepy would that be! I still want one ofcourse, though those microwaves sound dangerous. Evada kedavra :0
I soo want one! How much fun! This inspired me soo much that I just had to include it in the play i had to write for the drama festival! I get to run around in an invisibility coat kicking people! hehe! WOOHOO! :p "EXPELLIARMUS" ohh just in time!! "IMPERIO* *makes Stew dance around in the air a few times...* hmm...* decides its not amusing enough...* "DENSAUGEO"* HAHA, now thats amusing!!! *runs through the nearest door* "COLLOPORTUS" hehe catch me if you can!!! :p
2 comments:
Wow that's insane. I saw soemthign else about cloaks liek these ages ago, hat are covered in thousands of tiny cameras and lcd screen dots. Can you imagine bumping into someone invisible. How creepy would that be! I still want one ofcourse, though those microwaves sound dangerous. Evada kedavra :0
I soo want one! How much fun! This inspired me soo much that I just had to include it in the play i had to write for the drama festival! I get to run around in an invisibility coat kicking people! hehe! WOOHOO! :p
"EXPELLIARMUS" ohh just in time!! "IMPERIO* *makes Stew dance around in the air a few times...* hmm...* decides its not amusing enough...* "DENSAUGEO"* HAHA, now thats amusing!!! *runs through the nearest door* "COLLOPORTUS" hehe catch me if you can!!! :p
Post a Comment