Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I will NEVER go thirsty!!!

Yep! It`s official... I will NEVER go thirsty!!

In all my time in Japan i have met people from soo many different countries... Including America, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, France, England, Bulgaria, Canada, New Zealand, Finland... and the list goes on... anyways, you would think that from meeting these people from all different corners of the globe i have "Increased my global understanding" and "sharpened my cognitive and life skills" Well guess what I HAVE!!!... :D :D

I can now ask for a beer in 8 different languages!!

NOTE: these are not spelt correctly.. but the way they sound when spoken...

Japanese- Biiru o kudasai
Finnish - Saanko uhen kalian?
Irish- Piyonta ledohall
Spanish- Cellebesa
Portuguese- Cevesia
Swedish- Cunya hard erl
German- Beeara bitta
And of course English- Give me a beer!!

So heres a cheers to life long learning!! Bahaha!! :D :D

No comments: