ok, you know how I told everyone that spring was finally here... and I was doing the whole happy dance thing... well now i`m doing the whole jump up and down to keep warm dance again... :(
Yeah, its back to being 0 degrees and its bucketing down snow!!
Its back to shoveling my car out of the snow, running my shampoo under the hot water (just so I can get some out of the bottle) and feeling like frosty the snowman again. This morning I even had to heat the water out of my tap up in the microwave to make it drinkable.. it was that cold!!!! On the brighter side I now have my veranda fridge back! Drinks dont fit in the fridge? Stick them outside on your veranda... perfecto!! HAHA!
I have to sing `Arigatou` by SMAP on stage this arvo. We have a sending off party for the year 10`s who are leaving next week and me and the rest of the grade 3 teachers are dressing up in school uniforms and doing the boy band dance thing! YAY!! I get to make a fool of myself.. again!! HOORAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment