Last night we went to a school theme party organised by the English teachers in Ishikawa. After only finding out about the party at the last minute... (I`m not a JET) Shammy and I quickly drove to Jusco shopping centre to see what we could find. With the shops only open for an hour we did a smashing job of finding something that resembled a school uniform! GO US!!!
Even though I was designated driver, I had a smashing time watching everyone run around drunkted... (this don`t happen very often) very amusing I must say. hehe
Shammy may have had one too many drinks and after she bit me I decided to leave for home. Left After leaving Andrew in the hands of Fiona (Literally) I drove home with Shammy hanging her head out of my car window.... ewww.... don`t wanna talk about it!
Just another 6am! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment