Friday, November 18, 2005

Dont feed the Foreigner!



Rrr, had someone come into my class WHILE I WAS TEACHING today and take pics for another paper…How rude.. I wasn’t impressed!!! im starting to feel like im in a zoo " Come see the stupid foreigner or #Alian# as it says on my foreign registration card (Im not kidding) extra 20 buck to feed her" rrr! Not impressed Kirsty person!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Thats Smashing Kirsti!
I will be sure to come by and read up on what youve been doin.. teehee. catch ya!
From Kirsty
p.s Yes you did confuse me lol

Unknown said...

hahahah Alian! w t f!!! Ahh maybe you should find a way to profit from bing a foreigner X'D

So they are writing stories about you being in the town? Do people say "hey thats the girl I saw in the paper?" I'm confused =D

Kirsty said...

DAMN IT PEOPLE! Im soo confused! Shopping centre?? What shopping centre?? MMM Im going back to my own planet :(