Hi Everyone!
Sorry, i didnt realise that you had to be a member to comment on my blogs. I have now changed the setting so you dont have to sign up to be a member! Anyone can comment! HOORAY!
night night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Japan land
2 comments:
Hey Lissi!
I hope not too many people! But i have the power to delete the comments if i dont want them on.. teehee!
Im worrying about Rob more than anything.. LOL
Hey mum P!
Yeah, its a real tuff life over here! I dont do much and get paid lots to do it! I get to meet rich people and eat their food and drink their drinks.. hehe! You wait till Lissi gets over here! HOORAY!
The steak was about 10 bucks Aus dollars! It was only small.. but damn it was worth it! :)
Post a Comment