Monday, July 10, 2006

I wana be a lion!


I went to the zoo on Tuesday with the "Americans" (should have left them there) hm hm but anyway... I heard a lion roar! IT WAS AWSOME!
Ok ok, so maybe not to most but this lion was like 2cm away from my face... behind glass of course.... but it was soooo loud! Loud enough for the teachers I was with to come running from the other side of the zoo to see him... (hehe he stopped as they arrived... he don`t like Americans either!) I know now why they call him the king of the jungle... and what mighty big teeth you have! They are sooo scary and yet you just wanna go up and give them a big hug! :)

So i`ve decided i wanna be a lion when i grow up! :)

ps. Sea lions are the biggest show offs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, okay you can be a lion when you grow up, but first you need to roar like a lion, haha, thats it u got it.
i rather get a picture hugging one, wood be rather good, than being one.
Maybe in the afterlife you'll become one, A lion that is!

Kirsty said...

I`m a Lion, hear me roar!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!