Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Australia Day!!


Ok, everyone in OZ officially SUCK! I hope you are all enjoying your beery little Australia Day holiday while I’m at work, trying to keep myself amused beertween classes and desperately trying to keep my mind off the cold Aussie beer that awaits my return home.…. mmm beer! Yes, it’s a shock I know… I’m drinking beer!! But, if you must know… me and Johnnie had a beert of an argument and until he bites the bullet and apologises I’m not talking to him!! TAKE THAT JOHNNIE!!! BAH!

Anyway, what was I saying… oh yeah, I bought Tim Tams and Vegemite and ice-cream to school today, along with the lamingtons I made last night to try and make the whole working on a non working day all beerter… So far it hasn’t worked! Oh beer! However, feeding the Japanese teachers vegemite was a great start to my day… unfortunately, no matter how much I try to feed them some more so I can laugh at them again.... they refuse… BAH to them too!!

I will give it to Ben though!! You’ve made my day! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D
Finally I have found someone who will finish my antz song!! YAY! I knew I could count on you! And what a mighty ending it was!!! The rest of you suck.. .what is the antz song… blah blah…drrr

The Kirsty Person の発言:
The antz go marching 1 by 1 horrah, horrah.. the antz go marching 1 by 1.. the little one stopped to.......................


Randy smurf の発言:
eat pancakes and was stepped on by a big fat guy and then every one got scared and the queen ant ordered safety measure instiled and that all ants must pair up to ward off the attacking fat guy shoes and thus prolonging the existance of her race and so the ants go marching 2 by 2 hoorah , hoorah.. the ants go marching 2 by 2 hoorah.. the little one stopped to

WOOT!! Well, back to trying to take my mind of the beeriday… I mean holiday.. :s

BEER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahah well that version of the ant song is definitley more planned out and political than the one I heard =D

Happy Australia Day! (ok so its feb now, but the thought counts right)

Kirsty said...

hahaha slacko! :p Tried to leave a message on your site b4 but can`t... What the hell happened?